Applicants interested in applying must complete an online application via the link above, or contact Lauren Ervin at [email protected] or 850-892-8115 to make accommodations. We reserve the right to re-post or not fill positions to meet the needs of our organization.
If you do not have easy access to the internet you may visit one of Walton County's four public libraries or visit a JobsPlus location for internet access and assistance.
Walton County Library Locations
Full time employees of the Walton County Supervisor of Elections Office are eligible to participate in a comprehensive employee benefit package, including the following:
- Earned paid time off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Florida Retirement System (employee & employer contribution)
- Health insurance for employee (family coverage available)
- Health incentive rewards program
- Prescription drug plan available
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance (additional available)
- Other voluntary insurances available
Transparency in Coverage
The Walton County Supervisor of Elections Office is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, religion, Veterans’ or any other legally protected status.