PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE 2021 CITY OF PAXTON SPECIAL ELECTION
City (Municipal) elections are conducted by the cities themselves in accordance with the city charter, ordinances and/or state law. The Walton County Supervisor of Elections Office assists the Paxton City Clerk in conducting the election for the City of Paxton.
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 City of Paxton Special Election could be held on July 27, 2021 from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Voting will take place at the Paxton Agriculture Complex at 21972 US Hwy 331 N, Paxton, FL 32538.
Please note that voters who are not registered to vote in Florida by the registration book closing deadline on July 20, 2020 and who do not live within the city limits of Paxton will be ineligible.
Registration Book Closing Deadline:
Logic and Accuracy Testing of Voting Equipment:
- July 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm - in the Main Office of the Supervisor of Elections.
- Voters may request a vote-by-mail ballot to be mailed or may vote an in-person mail ballot early at Paxton City Hall located at 21872 US Hwy 331 N, Paxton, FL 32538.
- Vote-by-mail ballots can be requested by contacting the Supervisor of Elections at (850) 892-8112.
Canvassing Board Meeting(s):
- Please contact Susan Imfeld, Paxton City Clerk, at (850) 834-2489 for information.
- Canvassing board meetings and machine testing are open to the public.
Bobby Beasley, Supervisor of Elections